Our half-day Fire Safety training course equips people in the workplace with the skills required to follow the Emergency Response Plan smoothly and efficiently and in a safe and effective manner. It emphasises the danger of fire, the importance of prevention, the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out, and the role of the individual in reacting safely in this situation
- Role and responsibilities of a Fire Warden
- Fire safety legislation.
- Theory of fire and fire extinction.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards.
- Spread of fire and smoke behaviour.
- Classification of fires.
- Ignition sources.
- Portable fire extinguishers theory
- Fire prevention
- Evacuation procedures.