Our one day Emergency First Aid Course is delivered by fully qualified and experienced instructors, and includes practical training in relation to specific areas in the workplace.
Common First Aid emergencies in the workplace include slips, trips and falls, cuts to hands and fingers, airway obstruction, chest pain, burns and seizures, etc. The Emergency First Aid Course will cover the following:
- Accident Scene Safety and Management / Infection Control: includes practical training in relation to specific workplace areas
- Activation of Emergency Services
- Adult / Infant / Child CPR:
- Adult / Infant / Child Choking
- Adult / Infant / Child Recovery Position
- Heart Attack, Angina Attack, Stroke
- Recognition and Treatment of various injuries and management of various illnesses.