We offer a complete range of HR support services which cover all aspects of the employment relationship, and offer a cost effective alternative to hiring a full time HR Manager. Our services include:
Contracts and Handbooks
It is a legal requirement that employees receive a written statement of terms and conditions of employment within two months of commencement. HR Connections can draw up your customised Contract of Employment templates, and also offer a Welcome Pack/Employee Handbook Package.
As part of our HR Services we can help you ensure that you are compliant with current Employment Legislation by carrying out an audit of your current HR Procedures and documentation, e.g.
- Recruitment, Selection and Hiring procedures
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Working Time / Annual Leave / Public Holidays
- Payment of Wages
- Job Descriptions
- Procedures, Policies & Practices
Policies and Procedures
Having the correct Policies and Procedures in the workplace can ensure that both Management and Employees understands what is required, and avoid the need for disciplinary or corrective action.
We can help you draw up tailored Policies and Procedures in relation to:
- Disciplinary and Dismissals
- Bullying / Harassment / Sexual Harassment
- Email and Internet Usage
- Social Media Policy
- Alcohol / Intoxicants
- Absence / Sick Leave
Give yourself the best possible opportunity to get the job you want. Our staff will work with you to create a new CV or review and refresh your current CV to ensure it reflects you in the best possible way. Our staff can meet with you to discuss your requirements, education and work history to create the perfect CV for you.
We provide a complete Payroll Service, managed by our IPASS Certified Payroll Technician. Our basic service includes:
- Calculation of Employees’ Pay & Tax Deductions – Weekly, Monthly or Fortnightly as required
- Calculation of Benefit in Kind (BIK)
- Maintenance of Employee Tax Deduction Cards
- Filing all Payroll returns to Revenue Commissioners – e.g., P30, P60, P35
- Registration of new employees with Revenue (P2C/Form12A/P46)
- Processing P45s for employees leaving employment
Preparing for a NERA Inspection
NERA, the National Employment Rights Authority may visit your premises announced or unannounced to carry out an inspection. In general Inspectors/Authorised NERA Officers have the following powers:
- To enter any premises at a reasonable time
- To demand sight of records
- To inspect records
- To take copies of records
- To interview and require information from any relevant person
We can work with you to prepare for the inspection and help you to review, update or create the required documentation contributing to a smooth running visit.