Fire Wardens are the designated personnel who take responsibility for executing the Emergency Plan in the event of such an emergency.
Our 1 day Fire Warden training course equips Fire Wardens/Fire Marshals in the workplace with the skills required to carry out the Emergency Response Plan smoothly and efficiently and in a safe and effective manner. It emphasises the danger of fire, the importance of prevention, the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out, and the role of the Fire Warden.
- Role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden
- Fire Safety legislation.
- Theory of fire and fire extinction.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards.
- Spread of fire and smoke behaviour.
- Classification of fires.
- Ignition sources.
- Portable fire extinguishers theory & practical.
- Fire prevention
- Evacuation procedures.