Required for new fine-dining fusion restaurant with a strong emphasis on using local and seasonal produce.
The ideal candidates will have
- Previous experience as Head chef or Sous Chef in a recognised fine-dining restaurant or 2 AA Rosette hotel
- A creative and contemporary approach to food preparation and developing menus
- Responsible for implementing food management systems and HACCAP procedures
- Ambitious self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Assist the Head Chef in all culinary operations of the Kitchen
- Strong leadership abilities to deputise in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Have previous experience working within a similar kitchen
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations
Chef De Partie
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar background and role
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Ability to work as a team player
These are all full-time positions, salaries are negotiable depending on experience